Aug 01, 2016 Claire 1436
Metal square and round tube plasma cutting machine can realize automatic program and auto CNC nesting work for any complicated joint type of intertube, pipe, etc. And can cut any type welding bevel at one time. This product is widely used for steel structure, shipbuilding, bridge and heavy machine industries. Suitable fo cutting cylinder branch, two or three -layer saddle cutting of the main pipe. It is suitable for large quantities of professional intersection pipe cutting. Cutting material: Low carbon steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal, etc. The plasma cutting machine can be designed according to the different needs of users.
Metal square and round tube plasma cutting machine applications:
1. Applicable materials: Iron tubes, Aluminum tubes, Galvanized tubes, Stainless tubes, etc.
2. Applicable industries: Case shell of mechanical and electrical products, advertising signages, decorations, black smith gardens, automobile, shipbuilding, electrical accessories, welding industry, etc.
Features of metal square and round tube plasma cutting machine:
1. Equipped with professional control system for variety types of cuts, including tees, miters, saddles, centerline offsets, multiple intersections, elbow supports, gusset slots, round, rectangular, saw cut, overlapping pipe holes, re-pads with axial offsets and baseline or work point offsets, and other types of intersecting cuts.
2. Precise casting parts and strict manufacture and test procedures ensure high accuracy, reliability and durability.
3. Integrated with specialized programming and computing modules for complicated large steel structure construction, it can generate CNC codes from AutoCAD drawings to save operators and engineers time. And these modules are compatible with IGES, DXF, SAT and STL files.
4. Automatic, servo driven height sensing system compensates vertical position for out-of-round pipe. In-feed and out-feed conveyors available for loading/unloading.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote