Model - STJ-80C
Brand - STYLECNC
180 Sets / Month Waiting for Sale In Stock
2 Years Limited Warranty for Entire Machine
1-2 Days Handling and 7-30 Days Shipping
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for Your Purchase
Online (PayPal) & Offline (T/T, Debit & Credit Cards)
CO2 laser marking machine uses CO2 laser generator to generate a high-energy 10.64um continuous laser beam. When the laser acts on leather, fabric, jeans, and textiles, the atoms in the ground state transition to a higher energy state, which is in a higher energy state. Atoms are unstable and will quickly return to the ground state. When the atoms return to the ground state, they will release additional energy in the form of photons or quantum, and convert light energy into heat energy, making leather, fabric, jeans, and textile The surface melts instantly and even vaporizes to form graphic marks. CO2 laser marking machines are suitable for fabric, leather, wool, paper, wood, bamboo, epoxy resin, plastic, acrylic, crystal, jade, ceramic, plexiglass. They are widely used in consumer goods, craft gifts, beverage packaging, food packaging, medical packaging, clothing accessories, leather, textile cutting, construction ceramics, rubber products, denim, shell brand, furniture making, and more industries.
1. High precision and high speed. CO2 laser marking depth is controllable optionally.
2. Wide application: The CO2 laser marker can mark most non metal materials.
3. No consumption and pollution.
4. The laser marking lines are clear, it stands heavy wearing.
5. English software. The software works in windows environment and it is compatible with many file formats, for instance, PLT, PCW, DXF, BMP and others saved by CORELDRAW, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP and other software. Meanwhile, SHX and TTF can be imported into the software directly.
100mm*100mm (200*200mm,300*300mm for option)
Frequency of pulse
Max marking depth
Minimum line width
Graphic format supported
bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png, tif, ai, dxf, dst, plt, etc.
The CO2 laser marking system is suitable for the majority of non-metal materials, such as wood, leather, cloth, bamboo, wood, paper, ABS, PVC, epoxy resin, acrylic, glass, construction ceramics, organic materials, PMMA sheet, plastic, rubber and so on.
The CO2 laser marking system is extensively used in medicine, food and beverage packaging industries, textile industry, handicraft supplying industry, printing industry and manufacturing industries for electronic components, communication products, watches and glass products.
1. The laser marking machine takes CO2 glass laser tube as the light source. By 2D fast-speed scanning lens swinging as the scheduled angles under the controlling of the computer, the laser focus on the surface of the work piece by F-θ lens to form images and realize marking and graph processing.
2. The CO2 laser marking machine has the longest application time and the most extensive usage areas and is the most mature technology at present.
3. By using fast-speed scan lens, it can scan the graph in shortest time finish fine marking process.
4. It can configure auto clamp and baiting production line as user's requirements.
5. It can mark data, series number bar code automatically.
6. It is available for data communications, networking.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote
John K Rennie
Reviewed in Australia on Apr 03, 2021
5 out of 5
Arrived on Saturday. This laser is easy to assemble and use right out of the packing box. Works great on fabric, leather, and wood. End results have been awesome so far. The CO2 laser marker is able to do many different things. I will test and share in future. Overall, I like it.
Reviewed in Canada on Aug 25, 2018
4 out of 5
Great engraver as described. Excellent contact with the manufacturer. Its the first time I try a laser, but I got nice training for operating it. Its easy to use with some trial to do and learn.