Brand - STYLECNC
Model - STG1212
Type - Hobby CNC Router
360 Sets / Month In Stock
Shipping Available To All Over The World
T/T, Credit Cards, e-Checking, Alibaba Trade Assurance
3 axis CNC router is a type of basic CNC machine with X aixs, Y axis and Z axis, it will go along three different axis at the same time. X-axis will move from left to right, Y-axis will move from front to back, and Z-axis will move up and down. 3 axis CNC machines are used primarily for machining flat, 2D and 2.5D parts. 3 axis CNC router is also known as 3 axis CNC machine, 3 axis CNC cutter, 3 axis CNC carving machine. The functional software behind any CNC machine is its CAD/CAM software. CAD software allows users to create the designs they wish to engrave. After completing this design, the CAM software converts the design into toolpath code that the machine can understand. The computer then converts this code into a signal that controls the movement of the machine's drive system. The drive system includes a spindle, which is the part that saves the actual machine position. The spindle rotates 8,000 to 50,000 times per minute to cut the material. In short, users create designs and use software to make instructions for the machine.
4x4 CNC router is type of automatic hobby CNC machine with 48" x 48" (4x4 feet or 1200x1200 mm) table top with DSP controller for small business, home use, or school education. 4x4 CNC router table is suitable for a variety of materials, including wood, plywood, MDF, foam, plastic, stone, copper, brass, and aluminum.
STG1212 is one 4x4 CNC router table kit with 48" x 48" (1200mm x 1200mm) table size. Of course, other table sizes can be customized as your requirements, like 2x4, 4x8, 5x10. If you have any 4x4 CNC routing plans or ideas, feel free to tell us.
The average cost to own and operate an entry level 4x4 CNC router with 3 axis in 2022 has soared about 10% since last year to $5,280 due to the rising shipping costs. The prices of professional 4th axis types with 4x4 vacuum table for rotary carving & cutting start from $6080. The high end 4 axis or 5 axis types for 3D machining are priced anywhere from $10,800 to $78,000.
1. Integral cast iron frame, more durability.
2. TBI motion linear guide with high precision to ensure the machine frame much stability and durability.
3. High accuracy rolling ball screw from Taiwan TBI to ensure the machine frame with better precision.
4. DSP Handle controlling, not occupying computer resource, one computer can control several equipment.
5. Be compatible with various CAD/CAM software such as Type3, ArtCAM, Casmate, Artcut.
|Table Size||4' x 4'|
|Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|Repositioning Positioning Accuracy||±0.02mm|
|Lathe Structure||Welded Structure|
|X, Z Structure||Ball Screw|
|Y Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max Power Consumption||6.5Kw|
|Max Rapid Travel Rate||8000mm/min|
|Max Working Speed||6000mm/min|
|Spindle Power Motor||2.2kw water cooling spindle|
|Drive Motors||Stepper System|
|Command Language||G code|
|Operating System||RichAuto A11 DSP control system|
|Flash Memory||128M (U Disk)|
|X, Y Resolution||<0.01mm|
|Software Compatibility||Artcut Software (Option: Type3 software, Ucancam software)|
|Price Range||$3,680.00 - $4,500.00|
Woodworking: Redwood classical and antique furniture, wood carving, gifts wooden box, redwood jewelry boxes, ink-stone cutting, decorative products sculpture, fine jewelry carving.
Mold Making: relief carving, shadow engraving, open carving, plane carving, cutting, washing and other effects.
Advertising: advertising signs, pvc boards, front plates, two-color boards, logo production, acrylic cutting, blister molding, large-character cutting, sign production, cutting PVC, crystal plates, acrylic, LED/neon grooves, hole shapes literal cutting, blister light box mold making.
Stone: natural marble, granite, artificial stone, tombstone, milestones, ceramic tiles, glass and other materials with 2D/3D relief and line carving, cutting, chamfering, drilling.
Crafts: It can be used for carving various exquisite patterns and characters on wood, bamboo, artificial marble, organic board, two-color board, crystal and other materials.
Others: It can also be used in portraits, landscapes, calligraphy lettering, seal carving and other plane surface carving, basso-relieve.
1. Integrally welded lathe bed, solid and stable, high rigidity and long service time.
2. High accuracy ball screw ensures more stable movement and high accuracy.
3. Aluminum decorated appearance, beautiful shape and magnificent looking.
4. Water cooling brushless spindle, low noise, vigorous cutting strength and long time mass processing.
5. Dismountable machine, lathe bed and supporting stand can be separated. easier for transport.
6. 3mm wall thick alumimiun working table with strong bending strength and loading capacity.
7. The 4x4 CNC machine can run smoothly at high speed, high accuracy and with returning precision of<0.05mm.
1. Whole film packing machine.
2. Anti-collision package edge.
3. Fumigation-free plywood wooden box with an iron-binding belt.
4. According to the custpmer's requirements for loading the whole container or LCL.
1. 24 months quality guaranty for the machine main parts, excluding the consumables, such as water pump, air pump, exhaust fan, etc. shall be changed free of charge when if any problem during the warranty period.
2. Lifetime maintenance free of charge.
3. Free training course at our plant.
4. Manual of video with machine teach the client how to setup, test, operate and maintain, also supply the specifications setting for speed and power to cut various materials.
5. Life long tech support by calling, mail or web camera.
1. The continuous operation time is less than 10 hours per day to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. Never cause water shortage in the water spindle motor. Replace the cooling water regularly to prevent excessive water temperature. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the water in the water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
2. Every time the machine is used, pay attention to cleaning. Be sure to clean up the dust on the platform and transmission system, and lubricate the transmission system (X, Y, Z axis) regularly (weekly). (Note: The X, Y, Z three-axis polished rods are maintained with engine oil; the screw part is added with high-speed butter; if the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the screw and polished rods (square rail or round rail) should be washed and cleaned with gasoline first , And then add oil, otherwise it will cause excessive resistance in the transmission part of the machine and cause the machine to misalign.)
3. For maintenance and inspection of electrical appliances, the power supply must be cut off, and only after the monitor has no display and the main circuit power indicator light goes out.
When the CNC machine does not work normally, it may be due to a problem with its internal components or other reasons. The following is a general introduction to the frequently occurring problems.
1. One of the three axes cannot be moved. At this time, check whether the drive block corresponding to the corresponding axis is damaged. The inspection method can use the replacement method: unplug the aviation plug corresponding to the fixed shaft and plug it into the drive corresponding to the other active shaft.
2. If the immovable shaft moves normally after the exchange, it can indicate that the drive block corresponding to the shaft has been damaged and the drive block needs to be replaced. If the shaft does not move, it means that the cable or motor is faulty. Replace the cable or motor. None of the three axes can move. At this time, check whether the three-axis aviation plug has been connected to the control box and whether the power of the control box has been turned on. Whether the data line is well connected with the control box and the control card in the host computer. If the above is normal, please contact the factory.
3. The spindle cannot run normally, first check the error code displayed on the LED display of the inverter.
Three-axis CNC machining: generally refers to three axes that move linearly in different directions, such as up and down, front and back, left and right. Three-axis can only process one surface at a time, which is suitable for processing some disc parts.
Four-axis CNC machining: Add a rotation axis to the three axes, generally 360°rotation in the horizontal plane. But it cannot rotate at high speed. Suitable for processing some box parts.
Five-axis CNC machining: There is one more rotating axis above the four-axis, generally 360°rotation on the vertical surface. The five-axis can already be fully processed and can achieve one-time clamping, which can reduce clamping costs and reduce product scratches. It is suitable for processing some multi-station pores and planes, and parts with high machining accuracy requirements, especially parts with strict requirements on shape machining accuracy.
Although the advantages of five-axis compared with four-axis and three-axis are very prominent, not all products are suitable for five-axis processing, and those suitable for three-axis processing are not necessarily suitable for five-axis processing. If you use products that can be processed by three-axis The five-axis machining will not only increase the cost, but the effect is not necessarily good. Only by making reasonable arrangements and developing suitable machine tools for the product can the value of the machine itself be brought into play.
1. How can I get the best 4x4 CNC router table?
You can tell us your working materials details work by picture or video, so that we can judge if our 3 axis CNC machine can meet your need or not. Then we can give you the best model depends on our experences.
2. This is the first time to use such a 4x4 CNC machine, is it easy to operate?
We will send you manual and guide video in English, which can teach you how to operate the 4x4 CNC machine.
3. The model is not suitable for me, do you have any other models available?
Yes, we can provide you many models, such as 4th axis types, 4 axis types, 5 axis types, 4x8 types, 5x10 types, and so on.
4. How can I know if the 4x4 CNC router kit is suitable for me ?
What materials do you want to carve?
Different types of 3 axis CNC machine will meet different materials.
What’s the max size of your material? (Length*Width*Thickness)
Once you tell me this information of your material, then I'll recommend you the most suitable 4x4 CNC machine and the best price for you. And we can also customize one 3 axis CNC machine for you or send you a solution.
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote
from United Kingdom
Post on Oct 27, 2020
I am a beginner at CNC, I’ve never used a CNC machine before and with in a day I was carving. An awesome machine for a beginner to learn as hobbyists. I used the manual and the help video. One hour to assemble and test, very friendly and easy to use. It’s a good buy for the money. I would definitely recommend this machine to someone getting into CNCs.
Austin D Felix
Post on Jul 06, 2020
I used this machine to do some woodworking, both with a flat bit and a V bit, and its run better than expected. It has run for a few times without any major problems, after assembling the kits. So thats awesome, and the results were very nice, especially with the V bit. I think the price is ok for an entry level CNC router to learn on and get a feel for getting an industrial CNC. It exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
from United States
Post on Apr 15, 2020
This is a great addition to a workshop. The 4 x 8 foot CNC router is too big. Floor space does not exist. 4 x 4 foot is the maximum envelope that can fit in the intended space. So I chose this one. Very satisfied.
from United States
Post on Apr 09, 2020
This is a good buy, I received today and I love the 3 axis CNC router. It takes about an hour to the mature operation. Looks very durable. Look forward to all the jobs that I can compete with this.
Post on Sep 12, 2018
I cant wait to unopened and use this weekend, this CNC is very handy and easy to use, and works really well. Its a good starting place for people just getting into woodworking or if you have limited space in your workshop.
Post on Jul 09, 2017
Le produit est conforme à la description. La machine correspond à mes attentes.
from United States
Post on Sep 12, 2022
I purchased the STG1212 about 20 days ago and much to my surprise it showed up on my workshop in less than 15 days of placing the order. I tried on the parts assembly and software installation which took about 2 hours start to finish, but I had a great sense of accomplishment once all was done. Thanks for the easy-to-follow instructions from STYLECNC. I have been using this machine on a daily basis with woodworking, and I am very happy with the results I have gotten. Fabulous 4x4 CNC router for the money. I have never used or owned a CNC before, but now it makes my creative juices flowing. I would definitely recommend.