Metal laser engraver is a type of CNC laser engraving system with fiber laser source for 2D/3D metal engraving on stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, silver, alloy, gold, copper, titanium, iron and brass. Metal laser engravers can make 2D laser engraving, color laser engraving, rotary laser engraving, online flying laser engraving, deep laser engraving and 3D laser engraving on metal surface. CNC metal laser engraving machine uses the laser beam to remove the specific part of the metal material, so as to achieve the desired effect or mark. In metal engraving applications, the laser beam is like a chisel used in CNC engraving, chiseling away excess metal material. A laser engraver is the best way to engrave metals without tools.
How Does a Metal Laser Engraver Work?
Metal laser engravers can be equipped with MOPA fiber laser source for color engraving on stainless steel and titanium. Metal laser engravers can be equipped with rotary device for laser engraving on rings, bracelets and bangles jewelry. Metal laser engravers can be equipped with online flying system for mass production with continuous manufacturing process. Metal laser engravers can be equipped with high laser power for deep laser engraving on metal. Metal laser engravers can be equipped with 3D system for laser engraving on aspheric surface, angular surface, rollers, pipes, cylinders and most curved surface.
How Many Types of Laser Engravers for Metal?
Metal laser engraver is also known as laser metal engraving machine, metal laser engraving machine, laser metal engraver, laser engraver for metal, laser metal engraving system, laser metal engraving equipment, laser metal marking machine, metal laser marking machine, laser metal marker, metal laser marker, laser metal printing machine, metal laser printer, metal laser printing machine, laser metal printer, laser metal etching machine, metal laser etching machine, CNC metal engraving machine.
Laser metal engraving machines can be divided into small laser metal engraving machine(small metal laser engraver), mini laser metal engraving machine(mini metal laser engraver), handheld laser metal engraving machine(handheld metal laser engraver), portable laser metal engraving machine(portable metal laser engraver), desktop laser metal engraving machine(desktop metal laser engraver), tabletop laser metal engraving machine(tabletop metal laser engraver), large format laser metal engraving machine(large format metal laser engraver) according to sizes. laser metal engraving machines can also be divided into home laser metal engraving machine(home metal laser engraver), hobby laser metal engraving machine(hobby metal laser engraver), industrial laser metal engraving machine(industrial metal laser engraver) according to applications.
What Are Metal Laser Engravers Used For?
Metal laser engravers are used for engraving, etching or marking on stainless steel, aluminum alloy, alumina, tungsten steel, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, gold, silver, copper, iron, bamboo products, leather products, plastics, silica gel, paper, acrylic, glass, ceramics, jade, porcelain, PC board, PU and other materials.
Metal laser engraving machines are applied in electronic components, hardware products, tool accessories, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, precision equipment, glasses and watches, jewelry, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes, PPR Pipe, medical equipment and other industries.
|Laser Types||Fiber laser|
|Laser Power||20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 100W|
|Engraving Content||Letter, Number, Word, Name, Sign, Logo, Tag, Pattern, Picture|
|Engraving Materials||Aluminum, Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Galvanized steel, Silver, Alloy, Gold, Copper, Titanium, Iron, Brass|
|Applications||Metal Tags, Metal Arts, Metal Crafts, Metal Gifts, Metal Electronic Components, Metal Instruments, Metal Meters, Metal Hardware, Metal Jewelry, Metal Keyboard, Metal Mobile/iPhone Case, Guns, Firearms, Weapons, Package, Metal Coins|
|Price Range||$3,000.00 - $22,000.00|
What are the Advantages of Laser Engravers for Metal?
Compared with traditional mechanical metal engraving, laser engraver has many advantages in metal engraving:
1. Laser metal engraving does not need to contact the engraved workpiece, so many fixtures and tools are omitted, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after engraving, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece.
2. No corrosion to the working surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, no pollution.
3. The high-precision characteristics of laser engraving are also particularly suitable for the processing of complex graphics.
4. The mark will not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and reduced gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.), and it has high anti-counterfeiting.
5. Non-contact: Laser metal engraving is processed by a non-mechanical "light knife", which can print marks on any regular or irregular surface.
6. Low operating cost: The engraving speed is fast and the engraving is formed at one time, with low energy consumption and low operating cost. Although the equipment investment of the laser metal marking machine is larger than that of the traditional engraving tools, from the operating cost, the use of the laser metal etching machine is much lower.
What are the Features of Metal Laser Engraver?
Metal laser engraving machine uses a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The effect of engraving is to expose deep material through the evaporation of surface material, or to engrave traces by light energy causing chemical and physical changes on the surface material, or to burn off part of the metal material through light energy to show the text or pattern to be etched.
1. It can process most metal or non-metal materials.
2. The laser is processed with non-mechanical "tools", which does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material, has no "tool" wear, is non-toxic and rarely causes environmental pollution.
3. The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of the processed material is small.
4. During engraving, it will not generate X-rays like electron beam bombardment and other processing methods, nor will it be interfered by electric and magnetic fields.
5. The operation is simple, the use of computer numerical control technology can realize automatic processing, can be used for high-speed and high-efficiency processing of parts and components on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible processing system.
6. The precision workbench can be used for fine micro processing.
7. Use a microscope or camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the processed surface.
8. It can pass through light-transmitting materials (such as quartz, glass) to process its internal parts.
9. The prism and mirror system can be used to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for processing.
10. Can mark bar codes, numbers, characters, patterns and other signs.
11. The line width of these signs can be as small as 12mm, and the line depth can be up to 10mm or less, so it can mark the zero surface of the "millimeter" size.
When the common metal materials are engraved, lines with a depth of several microns or more (the width can be several microns to tens of microns) are ablated from the surface to make the color and reflectivity of the lines different from the original ones, resulting in visual contrast, so that people can be sensitive to these lines (and the shape codes, numbers, patterns, trademarks, etc. formed by the lines). For glass, these ablated lines have a "dullening" effect. For plastics, due to the photochemical reaction and ablation, there are visual contrast and smoldering effects. If the surface of the material is coated with a special colored substance for marking, the colored substance will be fixed (a high temperature ablation with the material) on the line and make it colored.
Light Engraving VS Deep Engraving for Metal
Laser metal engraving is divided into two types: light engraving and deep engraving (relief engraving). Generally, the depth of light engraving is 5-25mm, the depth of deep engraving is generally deeper, and the specific depth depends on the different metals, the laser power and the time of engraving.
Light engraving is mainly used for permanent marking on the surface of various tools and parts. Deep engraving is mainly used for engraving abrasive tools, seals, etc.
Generally speaking, the engraving depth is related to factors such as the absorption of the laser by the engraved material, the power of the laser, and the action time of the laser on the engraved metal. Deep engraving usually requires a longer action time. Deep and light engravings can be carried out on the surface of various metal materials, such as signs, identification codes, company logos, and more complex images.
How to Choose a Metal Laser Engraver Manufacturer?
As a guaranteed CNC metal laser engraving machine manufacturer and supplier, STYLECNC provides all kinds of best laser metal engraving machine for sale to fit your metal engraving works.
STYLECNC's metal laser engraving machines are equipped with genuine CNC metal laser engraving software and CNC metal laser engraving system, the best original metal laser engraver parts.
STYLECNC offers cost price for your metal laser engraving plans without any intermediate. You will get the best laser metal engraving machines with affordable price from us.
STYLECNC also offers smart metal laser engraving solutions, 24/7 one-to-one free service and support, which is available free.
How to Buy a Laser Engraver for Metal?
We will recommend the most suitable CNC metal laser engraver to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted metal laser engraver. You will get the most suitable specifications, the best accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (including the specifications, technical parameters and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing an order:
If you have no doubts, we will send the PI (Proforma Invoice) to you, and then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the laser machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the CNC laser metal engraver buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete CNC laser metal etching machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the metal laser engraver buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the CNC laser metal marking machine buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and free service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
I have just received the STJ-50F. Worked out of the box and had no issues at all. Exactly the same as described. I puchased the latest model and the EZCAD software was included. Got the fiber laser engraver up and running with the software installed and my first engraving and cutting in about 30 minutes. Resulted in clear smooth edges and lines. Easy to use for a novice with the instructional videos. Great for the price and worth buying. Recommend getting the exhaust fan, which is a must have for indoor use.