Dec 29, 2016 Jan 10, 2020 Cherry 774
Fiber Laser Marking System Advanatges
1. Wide range: It can be used for many materials like metal, plastic, leather, alloy, etc. It can be used in many industries, including jewelry engraving, medical devices, phone case engraving, hardware industry, stainless steel tableware, electron components, etc.
2. Permanent marking: Laser marking is a permanent marking. It won’t fade, run or become less discernable as time passes like traditional marking including ink jet, hand engraving, dot-peen marking.
3. Long service time: Fiber laser marking system has a over 100,000 hours working life. Almost no maintenance during this period.
4. Easy to operate: It support almost any Windows-based software like Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop. No need to adjust Q-switch easier than YAG diode marking machine.
5. High precision: 0.0025mm re-position accuracy. Minimum line width 0.01mm.
6. Non-contact process: It won’t cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to materials. Laser beam won’t move the work piece.
7. Portable: Small footprint, easy to move and transportation. Size like a computer case.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote