Dec 29, 2016 Cherry 819
Stainless steel is a steel with stainless and corrosion resistance as the main characteristics, and the chromium content is at least 10.5%, and the carbon content does not exceed 1.2%.
Stainless steel is the abbreviation of stainless acid-resistant steel, and the steel grades that are resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, or have stainless properties are called stainless steel. The steel grades that are resistant to chemical corrosion media (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosion) are called acid-resistant steel.
Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic-ferritic (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the organizational state. In addition, it can be divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium-nickel stainless steel and chromium manganese nitrogen stainless steel according to the composition. There are also special stainless steels for pressure vessels.
Fiber laser engraver is a type of automatic etching tool for all metals, with MOPA laser source, it can engrave different colors on stainless steel, titanium, and chromium.
Color Fiber Laser Marking System Advanatges
1. Wide range: It can be used for many materials like metal, plastic, leather, alloy, etc. It can be used in many industries, including jewelry engraving, medical devices, phone case engraving, hardware industry, stainless steel tableware, electron components, etc.
2. Permanent marking: Laser marking is a permanent marking. It won’t fade, run or become less discernable as time passes like traditional marking including ink jet, hand engraving, dot-peen marking.
3. Long service time: Fiber laser marking system has a over 100,000 hours working life. Almost no maintenance during this period.
4. Easy to operate: It support almost any Windows-based software like Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop. No need to adjust Q-switch easier than YAG diode marking machine.
5. High precision: 0.0025mm re-position accuracy. Minimum line width 0.01mm.
6. Non-contact process: It won’t cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to materials. Laser beam won’t move the work piece.
7. Portable: Small footprint, easy to move and transportation. Size like a computer case.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote