Looking to buy an affordable stone CNC machine to carve personalized relief sculptures for you custom business, or create 3D Buddha head statues using a rotary attachment as works of art? Having an idea to get an automatic stone carving machine to make headstones & gravestones in memory of your family and friends, or start a new tombstone business? Need to purchase a 3 axis, 4 axis or 5 axis CNC bridge saw to custom kitchen countertops and bathroom vanity tops to upgrade your home improvement business? Here is the right place for your needs and budget. STYLECNC is the most trusted manufacturer & maker to provide all types hobby & industrial CNC machines for stone carving, engraving, cutting and polishing. You'll get a cost price for your machine tools and free expert customer service & support from STYLECNC. Let's start understanding the super practical buying guide to all stone fabricators.
A stone CNC machine is an automatic power tool with computer numerical controller for hobbyists and industrial manufacturer to make custom stone machining for artwork, decorations, souvenirs, gifts, crafts, tombstones and home improvement. It is capable of carving, engraving, cutting, polishing for basalt, granite, quartzite, limestone, marble, onyx, jade, travertine, alabaster, sandstone, slate, soapstone.
Granite, marble, quartzite, slate, sandstone, alabaster, basalt, jade, limestone, travertine, artificial stone, tombstone, headstone, cemetery, and memorial.
Slate countertops, artificial quartz countertops, artificial marble table top, ceramic tile, and kitchen decorations for sink, oven, cooktop.
Stone crafts, gifts, jewelry, wall decoration, building decoration, portrait, Buddha statue, and some exquisite stone arts.
Chair, door, window, bed, cabinet, kitchenware, redwood classical and antique furniture, exquisite european furniture, sculpture.
Copper, aluminum, building models, shoes, badge, embossed mould, biscuit, candy, chocolate mould, artificial marble, plastic, PVC, wood, foam.
Billboard, signage, badges, logo, company plate, signs, emblem, badge, display panels, fair signs, building numbers, decoration, 3D character.
|Model||STS4040, STS6090, STS1318, STS1325, STS1330, STS1420, STS1530, STS2513, STS3113|
|Table Size||2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'|
|Materials||All types of stones|
|Axis||3 axis, 4 axis, 4th axis, 5 axis|
|Capability||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Control Software||Type3, UcanCAM, ArtCAM, AlphaCAM|
|Operating System||Mach3, Nc-studio, Syntec, DSP, Siemens, Nk200, Nk260, NK300|
|Price Range||$2,800.00 - $34,800.00|
How To Use?
Step 1. Before turning on, we need to check whether the machine tool is connected to the computer normally, turn on the power and the computer, start the program, and enter the operating system.
Step 2. Select the menu of returning to the origin in the control system to correct the origin coordinates.
Step 3. Load the required processing program, select the open menu, and a standard file operation dialog box will pop up, from which you can select the drive, path and file name where the file to be opened is located. After clicking the open button, the processing program is loaded into the system.
Step 4. Determine the origin of the workpiece, manually move the X and Y axes to the predetermined position on the workpiece, select the menu of setting the current point as the origin of the workpiece, or clear the coordinate value of the current position in the coordinate window. In this way, when executing the processing program, it will start processing with the current position as the starting point.
We will recommend the most suitable stone CNC machine to you after being informed by your requirements. You should tell us the material you want to carve, the max size of the stone (Length x Width x Thickness).
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted CNC stone router. You will get the most suitable specifications, the best accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate the details (including technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubts, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice). Then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the CNC stone cutting machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to you during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete CNC stone cutting machine will be tested to make sure they can work well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the CNC stone carving and cutting machine buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
1. Before using the machine, be sure to check the lubrication of the accessories and whether the protection device can meet the processing requirements.
2. During the operation, be sure to observe whether there are signs of looseness in the accessories. If signs of looseness are found, the machine should stop running immediately to prevent damage during the stone processing process and bring unnecessary losses to the business.
3. After the speed of the machine reaches a certain height, attention should be paid to the surrounding environment to prevent unnecessary collisions.
4. Stop working immediately after encountering abnormal noise from the machine, and check whether it is caused by itself.
5. In the process of stone machining, the machine itself cannot stack some tools and workpieces casually, and it is forbidden to touch the rotating accessories when rotating.
6. After the operation is completed, wipe the machine carefully, and after cleaning the work site, disconnect the power supply.
7. Stone carving usually refers to relief, and the power is generally set higher. If you encounter hard stone, the color of the carved figure may become darker. If you want to make the color of the carved stone lighter, you can properly increase the carving speed and perform the operation several times. Because of the different stone materials, some stones will wear out some oily fume and stick to them when carving, which can be carefully wiped off with a wet rag. If there is no paint on the stone, it may not be wiped clean when wiping. The surface is defaced, affecting sales.
8. When cutting stone, the cutting depth is generally not very deep. If cutting very thick stone, you can properly slow down the cutting speed and cut in layers, which may cause the knife to break. During the specific operation, the cutting can be carried out by repeated cutting.