Laser Engraving Machine
Buying most valuable laser engraving machines at cost price? Compare laser engravers for sale in 2023 popular brands to determine best option for every budget.
Buying most valuable laser engraving machines at cost price? Compare laser engravers for sale in 2023 popular brands to determine best option for every budget.
2023 best value 50W fiber laser engraving machine is used for 3D relief engraving on metal (guns, firearms, parts, tools, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass) and nonmetal surface. It can also cut thin metals. Now the deep metal engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
Affordable color laser engraving machine is designed to etch black, white, grey, and colors on metals of stainless steel, titanium, and chromium. Now the best rotary color engraver kit for sale at cost price.
Portable laser engraving machine with JPT fiber laser source is used to etch tools, parts, jewelry, watches, phone case, keypad, rings, tags, electronic components with metal and plastic. The portable laser engraver is compact and easily carried or moved like the handheld type
Looking for a laser marking system for mass production with diversified and complex projects? Review this guide to 2023 best etching machine with CCD visual positioning system. You will get an affordable engraver with best budget.
2023 best budget laser engraver for gun stippling and grip texturing is equipped with IPG fiber laser generator for 2D/3D color engraving or deep engraving on gun grip, PMAGs, gun barrel, gun stock, gun magazine, gun magazine holder, gun muzzle, and gun cylinder of metals, carbon fibers, polymer plastics. Now the best laser gun engraving machine for sale at affordable price with 24/7 customer service and support.
2023 most capable 3D laser marking machine for surface texturing is a type of 5 axis laser texturing system used for etching on various 3D curved surface, and mold textures deep engraving. Now the 3D fiber laser marking machine for sale at cost price.
Mini handheld laser marking machine with powers of 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W is small and portable to be operated while being held in the hand for engraving metal, plastic, leather, alloy, jewelry, medical devices, mobile case, electron components, and more plans. It is portable with small size. Now the portable handheld engraver for sale at affordable price.
100W IPG fiber laser metal engraver cutting machine is used to make personalized jewelry such as rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, brooches, cufflinks and other personal ornaments with stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, copper, brass, alloy, silver, gold with names, logos, signs, letters, numbers, patterns or photos. Now the best metal engraver cutting machine for sale at an affordable price within your budget.
2023 top rated 3D fiber laser engraving machine is especially used for deep etching to realize the 3D surface of metal & nonmetal, and the engraver has enclosed structure for safe protection. Now the affordable 3D laser engraver for sale at low price.
2.5D fiber laser engraver is a relief engraving system based on 2D marking machine, which is equipped with motorized Z axis auto focus system and EZCAD3 software to make metal relief engraving projects.
2023 best budget fiber laser engraving machine with XY axis moving table is used to DIY, custom, personalize, repair or refurbish iPad, iPhone, and mobile business, you can engrave numbers, letters, signs, logos, names, patterns, or IMEI on the shell, case, accessories, or parts of iPhone, iPad, and more mobiles and pads.
20W online flying Raycus fiber laser marking system is used for marking on the fly (MOTF) in industrial mass production and assembly line production with metal parts, tools, tags, signs, wire, electron components. Now the online flying industrial laser printing system for sale at affordable price.
Online flying industrial fiber laser engraver is designed for marking on the fly (MOTF) in mass production with assembly line of parts, tools, crafts, pens, knives, tags, wire, and signage, review On-The-Fly industrial fiber laser marking system to meet your custom engraving plans, ideas and projects.
Looking for most profitable metal laser engravers of 2023, CNC laser metal engraving machines for metal parts, tags, credit cards, arts, crafts, coins, guns, firearms, jewelry of stainless steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, gold, silver, titanium, brass, iron? Review Color/Deep/Rotary/2D/3D metal engraving services and solutions.
STJ1390 cheap CO2 laser engraving machine with powers of 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W is an entry level nonmetal engraver for wood, fabric, stone, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, and any type of leather. The best CO2 laser engraver is used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
2023 best CO2 laser engraver with rotary attachment (rotary axis) is used for cutting & engraving cylinders, round and conical objects, such as YETI mugs, cups, ramblers, baseball bats, glasses, bottles and so on. Now the best rotary laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
STJ9060 hobby laser engraver with 2x3 table top is used to cut, engrave, and etch plastic, acrylic, glass, rubber, polymer, wood for hobbyists, small business, and home shop. Now the affordable 2x3 hobby laser engraving machine for sale at cost price.
Are you looking forward to DIY laser wood engraver plans or need to buy an affordable laser wood engraving machine for beginners in 2023? Review the best buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2023 top rated engravers for wood with custom service & support, expert ratings, and cost price to fit your 2D/3D etching & burning wood projects, ideas and plans within your budget.
STJ6040 desktop CO2 laser tube cutter is a hobby cutter with tabletop and benchtop design for small business or home business, which is used to etch, engrave and cut signs, logos, letters, numbers, patterns on wood, plywood, MDF, cardboard, leather, fabric, plastic, acrylic, rubber, glass, paper.
2023 best small laser engraver is an entry level engraving machine with compact structure for beginners to engrave, etch, and cut crafts, arts, gifts of wood, MDF, acrylic, crystal, plastic, glass, paper, leather, fabric or stone in small business, small shop, home business, home shop.
Industrial 4x8 laser stone engraving machine is a 48 x 96 inch engraving table to etch marble, granite, gravestone, headstone, tombstone, slate, jade, pebbles, rocks, bricks. Now the 4x8 industrial stone etching machine for sale at affordable price.
Affordable CO2 laser engraver is designed for cutting, etching & engraving genuine leather, synthetic leather, leatherette, fabric, textile, paper, cardboard, jeans, fibers and more flexible materials, which is also known as leather engraving machine, fabric engraver, paper printer, jeans marker. Now the cheap laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
2022 best CO2 laser marking machine is used for engraving plastic, acrylic, glass. Now the affordable CO2 desktop laser marking system for sale at cost price.
Do you want do brand your logo on young fresh shaved coconut (Thai) with fruit labeling machine? Do you want to DIY personalized fresh fruit with fruit printer? Review 2022 best CO2 laser fruit marking machine for custom coconut shell, fresh coconut, apple, orange, lemon, avocado, potato, and vegetables.
Low cost CO2 laser marking machine is used for personalizing leather, fabric, jeans, and textile. Now the cheap CO2 laser marking system for sale at affordable price.
2023 best CO2 laser wood marking machine is used for engraving MDF, plywood, bamboo to DIY personalized wood crafts, gift box, wood arts, wood paint, wood frame, keyboard, mobile case, cover, and more woodworking projects.
3D subsurface laser crystal engraving machine is 2023 best 3D laser engraver for inner crystal engraving, inside glass etching, and internal acrylic marking, which is used to DIY personalized gifts, souvenirs, keepsakes, arts, crafts, Bubblegram, trophies, award, cube with portraits, names, models, signs, logos, photos for custom 3D crystal engraving business, projects, ideas, and plans. Now the top rated 3D subsurface crystal engraver for sale at cost price.
STJ-5U UV laser marking machine is a type of cold laser etching system used for ultra-fine marking for plastics, including polymer, silicon, ceramics, crystal glass, PC, PE, PET, and ABS. Now the 2023 top rated engraver for sale at cheapest price.
Desktop UV laser engraving machine is a type of ultra fine marking system for plastics, including PP (polypropylene), PC (polycarbonate), PE (polyethylene), ABS, PA, PMMA, silicon, glass and ceramics.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
I purchased this fiber laser engraver after researching how to videos and learning its pros and cons in advance. Assembly was sort of easy with the instruction book. The software that comes with it is easy to use. I have done a few tests for 3D deep relief engraving and stippling guns with some examples and a couple of my own creations. It worked well and resulted in smooth and clear patterns. A great gun engraver kit for anyone with intuition and patience on custom personalized firearms. So far it is worth the money.
From United States
Posted on Nov 02, 2022
This is a special 3D laser engraver and you should buy for personalized crystal souvenirs and gifts for your custom business. The subsurface engraving details in crystal are amazing. Its pricey but it was worth every penny. It paid for itself in less than three months.
From United States
Posted on Sep 07, 2022
The crystal engraver arrived safely packaged. Everything was secured with foam and therefore no component had even the smallest damage. The individual components make a high-quality and robust impression right from the start. There are also many accessories as you can use, here you have everything you need and you do not have to buy anything extra. The entire assembly was completed within 30 minutes. The instructions for this unit are very readable in English, and every smallest step is individually illustrated and therefore easy to carry out. The assembled machine also makes a good impression. Everything is well and nothing rattles. All 4 feet stand securely and are level. The bed frame is very stable and the laser can be easily moved in all directions. When it came to the software, it is free and easy to use. You do not have to spend money on other paid software. After a few YouTube tutorials about the STJ-3KC engraver, which was admittedly very helpful, I ventured straight into the first test. I connected my laptop to the machine, the program recognized my laser engraver directly, and also automatically recognized and mapped the working area of 300x400mm. On the Internet you can find files that you can download free of charge, which are ideal for carrying out a test. I opened one of these files with software, adjusted the dimensions to the crystal trophy I wanted to etch, adjusted the strength of the laser, pressed start and the laser started. Be sure to put on the supplied glasses to avoid damage to your eyes. All I can say about the other settings is learning by doing. It is a very complex subject that cannot be mastered like a pro in a few hours. When I look at my result, I do not think it looks that bad for the first try. The program in combination with the laser engraving machine will be able to get a lot more performance out of it, so I will still have some room for improvement.
Raymond J Beers
From United States
Posted on Sep 05, 2022
I am a newbie to laser engraving, bought this unit to upgrade classic stone hand engraving business. The STJ1325S engraver was easy to set up right out of the package by following the manual instructions. The RD controller was easy to configure and convenient to use. Some of the projects we have done so far are personalized memorial granite stones, garden memorial stones, memorial plaques for outdoors, cemetery headstones, and grave markers. We have experimented with different markers for stones and this laser engraver seems to etch automatically with most all of them.
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
This Ultraviolet laser kit is exactly what I need. It is a really convenient engraver for custom personalized glassware and drinkware, and it does a great job of that. My first project is etching a stemless wine glass (clear), and turned out excellent but not without trial and error.
From United States
Posted on Aug 08, 2022
I like the size of the laser engraver a lot. Assembly instructions are not the greatest but useable. Software is easy to use for beginners. The seller was very responsive when I had an issue with a part. Have used it to engrave a couple of metal blanks. It made good engravings while it lasted.
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
This fiber laser arrived in 7 days with surprise via TNT courier. Thanks for the USB stick came with it, which contains software, digital directions, videos, and easy-to-follow tips to setup and operate. Also had paper copy of instructions. Took about 20 minutes to put it together and figure it out. Used this to make personalized metal credit cards for my workshop. Did a good job with engraving patterns and texts on stainless steel and titanium.
From United States
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Got it very quickly in less than 13 days and everything was great. The only issue was that the laptop came without a battery. STYLECNCs explanation is that due to the shipping policy, the battery cannot be shipped with the laptop, so I had to buy one myself from Amazon.
Posted on Jul 06, 2022
This crystal engraver is compact and lightweight, easy to move. All parts seem to be well made. Took me some time to set it up. The software initial set went along smooth for a beginner with an easy-to-follow instructions. I have been using the subsurface laser engraving machine on personalized 3D crystal landscape and made a few custom items for my family. It did great jobs and I have been impressed.
With so many laser tools available in the market, nowadays it has become a bit confusing regarding the choice one should make. Undoubtedly, laser engraver is one of the most versatile engraving solutions available that can engrave precisely on a variety of materials.
From small to large business fields and from professional to passionate hobbyists, such a engraving machine always creates appeal.
Now, what would allow you to choose your perfect engraving tool? Well, a lot of things can be mentioned, especially laser power, engraving area, and seamless software compatibility are always worth mentioning.
But there are always more. In this buying guide, we are here to explore them all.
If you are interested, let's get started.
One of the primary reasons why you should shift to a laser engraver is that these tools are extremely precise than most other traditional engraving tools. When it comes to creating high-end markings with a high level of detail, a light beam engraving tool can be the next wonder. With software-based commands and computerized automatic action, the chances of making any mistakes will always be down to zero. Laser engraving is also faster and more efficient than manual engraving, with the ability to create complex designs quickly and easily. Overall, laser engraving is a versatile and efficient tool that offers a wide range of benefits for both personal and professional use.
Laser engraver is an automated engraver with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) system that adopts Fiber/UV/CO2 laser beam to cut & engrave 2D/3D letters, numbers, texts, patterns, photos, pictures, signs or logos on the surface of metals (steel, brass, copper, titanium, aluminum, silver, gold, iron, alloy), acrylic, delrin, glass, crystal, rubber, wood, MDF, plywood, fabric, plastic, leather, paper, stone, and textiles.
Laser engraving machine is an automatic CNC laser beam engraving tool kit for metals, metalloids, and nonmetals, which is composed of bed frame, CNC controller, generator, engraving head, power supply, tube, lens, mirror, servo motor or stepper motor, gas storage tank, gas cylinder, water chiller, dust extractor, air cooling filer, dryer, air compressor, software and system.
Laser engraving system is an organized collection of parts that are integrated to cut, etch, mark, print, and engrave projects in small business, small shop, home business, home shop, commercial use, industrial manufacturing, and school education.
It is also known as laser etching machine, etcher, burning machine, burner, stippling machine, branding machine, printing machine, marker, marking machine.
Laser engraving is based on computer numerical control technology. First, you need to make a design of file, then, open the file through software, and start CNC programing, the engraver will start working after the control system received the control command. The laser beam is reflected through mirrors, the focal point downward through lens, where the heat is most intense. Thus, the beam starts impinging on the material, the material will burn or evaporate, and the color will change as well, and make a contrast. After a while, a complete engraved project will be finished.
Laser engravers are the most common engraving tool kits used in various industries of embroidery, brand processing, packaging and printing, custom credit cards, advertisement decoration, architectural models, metal fabrication, woodworking, custom smartphones & laptops, molds, crafts, leathers, shoes, toys, fablabs & education, medical technology, rubber stamps, watches, architectural models, packaging design, automotive industry, mechanical engineering, awards & trophies, signs & displays, signage, giveaways, electronics industry, data plates, personalized jewelry maker, ball bearing, barcode serial numbers, and more. With the laser beam engraving system, you can engrave different designs on different substrates. The laser beam will make the surface to vaporize. It is ideal for someone who wants to customize or personalize something.
If you have an idea to buy the best budget engravers for hobbyists or commercial use, you may wonder how much does it cost? how to get a fair price or final price in your area?
An affordable laser engraver costs range from $2,400.00 to $70,000.00, with the average at $5,280.00 for entry-level and high-end types. The overall cost depends on the type of an used or new kit and configurations, including laser source and power, spare parts, accessories, software and system. If you will buy overseas, it can raise costs with tax rates, shipping costs, customs clearance, service and technical support. Prices can also go up if you need to custom the laser engraving machine since manufacturers can charge anywhere from $200.00 to $1,000.00 for new designs.
A fiber engraver cost is from $3,000.00 to 28,500.00. A CO2 laser engraving machine cost is from $2,400.00 to 70,000.00. An UV laser etching machine cost is from $10,000.00 to 30,000.00.
20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 280W, 300W
CO2 Laser/Fiber Laser/UV Laser
2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'
$2,400.00 - $70,000.00
Industrial Manufacturing, School Education, Hobbyists, Small Business, Home Business, Small Shop, Home shop, Craftsman.
Laser GRBL, LightBurn, Inkscape, EzGraver, EZCAD, LaserWeb, SolveSpace, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Archicad.
Metals (Copper, Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Alloy, Iron, Brass, Steel), Wood, Stone, Glass, Acrylic, Plastic, Rubber, Leather, Fabric, Textile, Paper.
Unlike 3D printers, laser engraving is the application of CNC laser technology to make text or pattern on the object. While engraving, the surface of the object is still smooth, and the writing will not wear. The laser beam does not touch the surface of the material, is not affected by mechanical motion, and the surface does not deform, generally no need to be fixed. Laser etching is not affected by the elasticity and flexibility of the material, and is convenient for all types of metal, metalloid, and nonmetal materials. Overall it has its own pros and cons listed below.
• The precision workbench can be used for fine micromachining.
• Use a microscope or camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the engraved surface.
• It can pass through light-transmitting materials (such as quartz, glass) to engrave its internal parts.
• It can process most metal or non-metal materials.
• The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of the engraved material is small.
• During etching, X-rays will not be generated like electron beam bombardment and other engraving methods, and will not be interfered by electric and magnetic fields.
• It can mark the surface of "millimeter-level" parts.
• The laser uses non-mechanical "tools" for engraving, which does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material, has no "tool" wear marks, is non-toxic, and rarely causes environmental pollution.
• The prism and mirror system can be used to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for etching.
• The operation is simple, the use of numerical control technology can realize automatic engraving, can be used for high-speed and high-efficiency engraving of parts on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible system.
• Lasers are easy to cause damage to the human eye due to the short wavelength, however, users can wear special protective glasses to reduce damage.
• Due to the CO2 laser tube for engraving is made of glass, improper use can cause it to break.
Laser engraving machines are classified as laser wood engraver machines, metal engraver machines, leather engraver machines, stone engraver machines, fabric engraver machines, plastic engraver machines, rubber engraver machines, paper engraver machines, glass etching machines, acrylic engraver machines based on the engraving materials.
Laser engraving systems are defined as CO2 laser systems, fiber laser systems (the best tool to engrave metal), and UV laser systems (the best tool to etch glass) based on the sources.
Laser engraving tables are divided into mini types, handheld types, compact types, desktop types, portable types, 2x3 engraving tables, 2x4 engraving tables, 4x4 engraving tables, 4x8 engraving tables, 5x10 engraving tables, large format engraving tables according to the working area.
These kits are classified as home kits, hobby kits, commercial kits, industrial kits based on applications.
These kits are defined as laser jewelry engravers, pen engravers, iPhone engravers, gun engravers, ring engravers, signage engravers, art engravers, logo engravers, cup engravers based on industries. If you are working for 3D engraving, the rotary engraver kit is the best solution.
As a novice or DIYer, you should know how to setup, install, and debug a laser engraving machine for use in your business to make money. Here are 8 basic steps to help you to grow professionally.
Step 1. First check whether the tube is damaged and whether any parts are loose.
Step 2. Install the exhaust device, connect the exhaust pipe to the exhaust fan, and install the other end outdoors. The maximum distance between the exhaust fan and the outdoor air outlet is 2 meters. If it is caused by the local environment, if the exhaust pipe extends too long, you need to configure additional exhaust equipment.
Step 3. Connect the ground wire (see the grounding position behind the machine, the grounding resistance should be ≤4 ohms).
Step 4. Check the 220V power supply line for aging of the wireless circuit, loose connectors, poor contact, etc. The 220V AC voltage is normal. If necessary, a special power supply line and a regulated power supply (power ≥3000W) must be used.
Step 5. This machine uses an external submersible pump circulating water supply cooling device. The user must prepare a capped bucket. The height difference between the engraving machine and the submersible pump should not be greater than 0.5 meters. The cooling circulating water must be clean, dust-free, and scale-free.
Step 6. The water temperature of the circulating cooling water should be 5-25 ℃, otherwise it will affect the engraving depth. In the cold area, it should be ensured that there is no ice blockage in the tube, otherwise the tube will burst. It is best to drain the remaining water in the circulating water channel and tube when it stops working at night to prevent frost cracking.
Step 7. If the tube is found to be short of water, it should be shut down immediately to stop working, cut off the power of the pump, and at least shut down for more than half an hour, wait for the tube to cool naturally before the water can be started to work.
Step 8. Turn on the submersible pump, the cooling water should circulate normally, and the cooling water channel should be free from clogging and dripping.
Note: Do not connect the zero wire to the ground wire.
Here are eight operating steps on how to operate such a tool correctly for beginners and professionals, we hope that this manual can help you to understand.
Step 1. First turn on the main power switch, turn on the voltage regulator, and turn on the chiller (let the water in the tube fill up and cycle for 1-3 minutes). You should put antifreeze in the chiller in winter and snow days.
Step 2. Turn on the power of the machine and reset the machine.
Step 3. Turn on the fan power and air pump.
Step 4. Turn on the switch (turn on the machine to emit light), and then turn on the lighting switch.
Step 5. Press the burst button to detect whether the laser is emitted.
Step 6. Turn on the computer (the computer's USB cable is connected to the machine interface), open the control software, click the software up, down, left and right buttons to check whether the machine is moving. The machine movement indicates that the computer is connected to the machine.
Step 7. Put the workpiece and adjust the anxiety (in general, we only measure the distance from the cutting nozzle to the surface of the material), long focal length lenses for cutting thick materials, and short focal lengths for fine engraving machines.
Step 8. Operate the computer to transfer files, position the machine, walk the frame (test whether the area of the cut file is within the effective range of the workpiece), and start engraving.
Laser marking machine is an automatic printing system that uses a diode, solid-state, or metal CO2 laser tube to evaporate the surface material to expose the deep material, which leads to chemical changes in the surface material and physical changes to print marks, or to burn part of the material through beam energy to show the desired printing pattern and text.
Laser engraving machine is an automatic etching system that uses the beam from glass CO2 laser tube to cut and engrave variety of non-metallic materials. Unlike mechanical engraving machine, it uses the heat energy from the beam to etch substrates.
The engraving systems use CO2 laser tube to engrave and cut glass, crystal, acrylic, wood, marble, cloth, leather, felt, paper, PVC, plastic, mosaic and other non-metallic materials. Laser marking systems use fiber, CO2, and UV laser to mark various metal and non-metal materials.
The engraved depth is from 0.1mm to 80mm with powers from 40W to 300W, all depending on the specific material. The marked depth is less than 5mm, and the power is between 20W and 200W.
The cutting speed of the engraver is maximum 200mm/s, and the engraving speed is maximum 500mm/s. The marking speed is three times faster than the engraving speed.
The precision of marked projects are much higher than that of engraved projects. The marker can work on the surface of the material with a thin beam, and the thin line width can reach 0.01mm. It has created a broad application space for precision machining and increasing anti-counterfeiting functions.
The laser marking machine can generally mark the format of 200*200mm, and the engraving machine can engrave large format. The marking system uses galvanometer scanning, so the working area is relatively small. To put it bluntly, the laser etcher is to replace the spindle of the CNC machine with focusing lens, and use the beam instead of the tool for processing, so as long as the X/Y/Z axis is large enough, you can process as many large formats as you want, but the accuracy is not good.
The optical path system of the engraver kit is composed of three reflective lenses and a focusing mirror, and the generator is a glass CO2 laser tube. Its life is generally within 2,000-10,000 hours. Carbon dioxide glass tube lasers are all disposable. The generators of laser marking systems include metal tube (non-metal marking machines), fiber and YAG solid-state lasers (metal marking machines), the lifespan is more than five years, and the metal tube lasers can be inflated again for use.
Whether it is used for hobby or commercial use, whether it is used for metal or wood, a laser engraver machine needs regular care and maintenance.
• There should be no other debris on the equipment, and the surface should be kept clean.
• Production personnel should strictly follow the operating standard operating procedures for production operations, and random operations are strictly prohibited.
• The equipment circuit must be grounded reliably to protect personal safety.
• The machine should be regularly replaced with distilled or deionized water, and the water tank should be carefully cleaned when replacing the water.
• Keep the equipment clean and tidy, it is strictly forbidden to wipe with a damp cloth, and it is strictly forbidden to clean with electricity.
• The equipment should be turned on and off strictly in accordance with the on-and-off procedures, and random operation is strictly prohibited.
• It is strictly forbidden to start the power supply and Q-switching power supply under the condition of no water or abnormal water circulation.
• The computer disk should be scanned and defragmented regularly, and junk files should be cleaned up frequently.
• The location of all PLT format files should be fixed and not moved randomly to prevent file damage.
• If the computer crashes or the software does not respond, turn off the galvanometer switch immediately.
• Regularly check the quality and quantity of cooling water, keep the internal circulating water clean, clean the water tank regularly and replace with clean deionized water or pure water.
• It is strictly forbidden for mobile phones and strong magnetic objects to approach the galvanometer of the equipment.
• It is strictly forbidden to turn on the galvanometer when the computer etching software is not open.
• It is forbidden to disassemble the lens with hands or other objects.
• It is strictly forbidden to move the device without permission.
• Whether there is any abnormal noise during the operation of the equipment.
• Whether the equipment is damaged or missing parts.
• If there is a sudden power failure during operation, please press the red button immediately and pull it to the off or off position one by one, or adjust the power current adjustment knob to the lowest position.
• When the equipment is abnormal, it should be shut down and reported in time.
• The machine maintenance and inspection records should be established for the equipment, and all inspections and repairs should be recorded;
• The contents of maintenance inspection include:
• The machine is clean and lubricated as a whole.
• Whether there are sundries on and around the machine.
• The current cannot easily exceed 20A.
• Whether mobile phones and strong magnetic objects are close to the galvanometer.
• Whether there is any abnormal noise during the operation of the equipment.
• Do not touch the lens with your hands or other objects.
• Strictly abide by the power-on and turn-off procedures for equipment switching and shutdown.
• If the computer crashes or the software does not respond, immediately turn off the galvanometer switch.
• The circuit is well grounded.
• Check the quality and quantity of cooling water.
• Use of electrical appliances and circuits.
• Parts and accessories cleanliness.
• Whether there is any abnormal noise in the movable property of the equipment.
• Whether there are damaged or missing parts.
• The operation of the refrigerator.
It is very dangerous for the laser engraving machine to fail when it is working. The beginners must be trained by professionals before they can operate independently. STYLECNC has summarized the following cautions and warnings based on experience, hoping to help users and operators.
• Follow general safety operating procedures. Start the laser strictly according to the start-up procedure.
• The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and to master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
• Wear labor protective equipment according to the regulations, and must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the beam.
• Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated by a laser to avoid the potential hazard of fumes and vapors.
• When the equipment is in operation, the operator is not allowed to leave the post without authorization or entrust someone to be in charge. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
• Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach, turn off lasers or shutters when not processing, and do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
• When any abnormality is found during the processing, it should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated in time or reported to the supervisor.
• Keep the generator, bed and surrounding areas clean, orderly, and free from oil, and the workpieces, plates, and waste materials should be piled up according to regulations.
• When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid electric leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with gas cylinder monitoring regulations. It is forbidden to expose the cylinder to the sun or close to the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
• The continuous working time cannot exceed 5 hours (more than half an hour of rest is required in the middle).
• Follow high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance must be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
• After turning on the machine, it should be started manually at low speed in the X and Y directions, and checked to see if there is any abnormality.
• After inputting the new workpiece program, it should be trial run first and check its running condition.
• When it is working, pay attention to observe the operation to avoid accidents caused by the machine going out of the effective travel range or two collisions.
• During the etching process, the operator is prohibited from leaving without authorization to avoid unnecessary losses.
• When etching, the top cover must be closed to prevent the laser from deflecting and burning someone around.
• Because there are laser and high-voltage parts in the machine, it is strictly forbidden for non-professionals to disassemble the machine without authorization.
• The grounding of all parts must be completely reliable to prevent static electricity from hurting others.
• It is strictly forbidden to place flammable and explosive items near the equipment to prevent fire caused by laser deviation.
• It is strictly forbidden to place any irrelevant total reflection or diffuse reflection objects in the equipment to prevent the laser from being directly reflected on the human body or flammable objects.
• During the working process, the operator must observe the working conditions at any time (such as: deformation of the hook edge, whether the laid paper is blown up by the air pump to block the laser, abnormal sound of the machine, water temperature of the circulating water).
• The environment where the machine is located is free from pollution, strong electricity, strong magnetism and other interference and influence.
• It is forbidden to start the machine when the voltage is unstable, otherwise a voltage stabilizer must be used.
• The water cycle must be kept clean, and the water temperature should not exceed 20-30 degrees (purified water is recommended).
• It is strictly forbidden to turn on the ammeter at the maximum value state, so as not to break down the power supply and shorten the life of the tube.
• Basic restrictions on the use of power supplies (that is, the maximum current meter cannot exceed 20mA)
• If it fails or a fire occurs, please cut off the power immediately. The user must strictly abide by the above items, otherwise, the manufacturer will not be responsible for personal injury or damage to the machine.
The first crucial aspect worth considering while purchasing a Laser engraver is your specific needs and preference. That means if you are a hobbyist who loves to engrave occasionally, it would not be a better choice to go for a high-end expensive option. An affordable engraving tool with enough technical features will do the job for you. On the contrary, if you are looking for a machine for professional purposes, consider spending a good amount on the tool.
Now comes checking the technical features once you have decided how much you are willing to pay for the tool. When purchasing an engraver, several technical features are worth considering. Laser power and engraving speed are critical factors that can affect the precision and speed of your engraving projects. A larger engraving area can offer more flexibility and versatility in the types of materials and projects you can work on. In addition, software compatibility is crucial to ensure that your machine works seamlessly with your preferred design software. By carefully evaluating your options and doing your research, you can find an engraver that offers the precision, efficiency, and versatility you need to create high-quality engravings.
STYLECNC is a brand that is committed to providing high-quality tools that are both precise and efficient. Their machines are designed with the latest technical features, such as high laser power and fast engraving speed, to ensure that users can achieve their desired results quickly and easily. STYLECNC also offers customization options, allowing users to tailor their machines to their specific needs and preferences. They have built a strong reputation for delivering reliable and high-performing laser engravers that meet the needs of both professionals and hobbyists alike. With a focus on customer satisfaction and quality, STYLECNC is a brand that you can trust to deliver a superior laser engraving experience.
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
I have just received the STJ-50F. Worked out of the box and had no issues at all. Exactly the same as described. I puchased the latest model and the EZCAD software was included. Got the fiber laser engraver up and running with the software installed and my first engraving and cutting in about 30 minutes. Resulted in clear smooth edges and lines. Easy to use for a novice with the instructional videos. Great for the price and worth buying. Recommend getting the exhaust fan, which is a must have for indoor use.