Someone wants to have a laser machine that can cut metal as well as non-metallic materials like wood and acrylic. Is this realistic? To be honest, it's very easy for a hybrid laser cutting machine from STYLECNC to get this job done. The reality is that most users are not familiar with this all-in-one machine, let alone how to choose and purchase it.
Before looking at potential lasers and buying a mixed laser cutter from the most trusted seller, a few things can make the process easier such as, nailing down your budget, making a list of must have features and choosing the right laser powers for your cutter.
Once you've done your prep work, start looking at mixed laser cutting machines listed below with your list of must-haves research each laser's value, schedule a sample cut, inspect the cutting tool and verify it works.
Compare the value of each cutting machine to its market value, and get the final price from STYLECNC.
Mixed laser cutting machine is a type of automatic hybrid laser cutting system to cut metal meterails such as stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, manganese steel, alloy steel, brass, aluminum, spring steel, titanium alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized sheet and other alloy sheets, as well as non-metallic materials such as acrylic, fabric, textile, leather, MDF, plywood, bamboo, wood, paper, epoxy resin, and plastic. Looking for versatile system that cuts and engraves both metal and non-metal equally well? This multi-functional laser system with multi cutting capability is what you need.
A laser hybrid cutting machine uses a follow-up cutting head for most cuts of metals and nometals. Compared with ordinary cutting heads, this type of head can cut both metal and non-metallic materials. During the cutting process, the cutting head can be automatically adjusted up and down as the sheet to be cut undulates. This ensures that the distance between the focusing lens and the sheet metal to be cut remains constant to maintain a constant focal length. High efficiency CW-5200 or CW-6000 industrial water chiller is included for 10,000 hours of laser tube life time. A motorized up-and-down table makes it easily handle materials of various thickness. High quality square linear guide-ways and steel framework, for ultimate accuracy and stability. Optional motorized height-adjustable working area. Highly visible red laser cross alignment marks make it easy to position your items.
Laser hybrid cutting is based on setting the relative movement between the cutting gun and the material along a certain track, using the focusing mirror in the cutting gun to focus the laser beam on the surface of the material to melt it, and at the same time, blowing it with compressed gas coaxial with the beam walk the melted material, so as to complete the cutting of the specified shape on the surface of the material. It has the characteristics of good incision quality, narrow incision width, high precision, fast cutting, safe and clean. It is an advanced processing method for plate cutting at present.
Hybrid laser cutting machine is an automatic cutting tool that uses carbon dioxide laser or radio frequency laser to cut metals and non-metals. It is used for non-contact rapid cutting, hollowing and punching of carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, manganese steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, brass, wood, acrylic, fabric, leather, paper, plastic, plywood and so on. It is applied in sheet metal fabrication, kitchenware and bathroom, advertising signs, lighting hardware, electrical cabinets, auto parts, machinery and equipment, electrical equipment, precision parts, woodworking, clothing, gifts, arts & crafts.
|STJ1325M, STJ1390M, STJ1610M
|130W, 150W, 280W, 300W
|CO2 Sealed Laser Tube
|10.6 μm, 1064 nm
|Max Cutting Thickness
|Max Cutting Speed
|Servo Motor & Drivers
|BMP, HPGL(PLT), JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PCS, TGA
Hybrid laser cutter is an automatic cutting tool specially designed for cuts with high precision requirements. It reflects the two features of high speed and high precision. The machine adopts X-axis and Y-axis subdivision stepping system, imported three-phase stepping motor, stainless iron honeycomb bottom plate or aluminum knife slat platform, top brand optical system, and DSP control technology in the circuit control system, which is efficient and stable The advanced switching power supply and USB data transmission make the whole machine work more stable, faster and more precise.
1. Realize the cutting of metal or non-metal materials on one machine, which reduces the production cost and improves the production efficiency.
2. The adjustable movable cutting head has a simple and practical structure design, which can quickly realize nozzle replacement, focal length adjustment, focusing, etc.
3. Modeling is based on material properties, specifications, thickness and cutting speed, and the modeling data is read and used through the controller, which facilitates the cutting process, improves the cutting quality, and ensures the consistency of cutting.
4. The cutting parameters can be set in two ways, automatic and manual, which facilitates the use process and meets the needs of cutting and processing under special circumstances.
5. The setting parameters can be saved at any time, which facilitates the use of the next parameters, improves the processing efficiency, and promotes the update and improvement of the modeling parameters.
6. The laser hybrid cutting machine is based on the original laser cutter, and only the corresponding structural improvement is carried out on the cutting gun, which retains the use value of the original cutting machine, and the improvement cost is small and the effect is quick.
Pros & Cons
Laser hybrid cutting machine is faster, more efficient, and more capable, and the stronger ability here is that this cutter can not only cut metal, but also cut non-metal, and use different configurations to cut different material thicknesses. In addition, the metal and non-metal hybrid laser cutting machine has obvious advantages. It adopts imported high-precision screw rods and linear guide rails, with stable transmission and high precision. The beam structure has the characteristics of light weight, high rigidity and superior dynamic performance. Its modular design provides customers with convenient customized services and maximizes the realization of economical cutting. The cutting head servo system can automatically adjust the focus to realize fine cutting of metal and non-metal materials. Fully automatic constant focal length cutting can effectively guarantee the cutting quality.
1. Economical and cost-effective.
2. Reliable product quality and comprehensive processing capabilities (mixed cutting, can process stainless steel, carbon steel, acrylic, MDF, die cutting)
3. Low investment cost, low operating cost and low maintenance cost.
4. The metal non-contact follow-up configuration allows you to cover the largest range of material processing at a low cost.
5. The blade table-top adopts a fully open blade working platform, which is specially treated, easy to operate, and never wears out. It is suitable for processing various hard materials.
6. A stable and solid working chassis at the machine tool level is adopted to ensure stability and accuracy during fast movement.
7. The motion system adopts linear guide rail and precision gear, and cooperates with the high-precision three-phase stepper motor driver controlled by advanced DSP to ensure the processing accuracy.
8. The new high-speed laser tube with more stable beam has a service life of more than 10,000 hours.
9. The machine for industrial manufacturing can be equipped with a fully automatic transmission system, which can save you working hours, save costs and improve work efficiency.
We will recommend the most suitable mixed laser cutter to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted mixed laser cutting machine, with the most suitable specifications, the best accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the mixed laser cutter production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the mixed laser cutter buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete mixed laser machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the mixed laser machine buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the mixed laser cutting machine buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and free service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service around the clock. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
How To Use?
Step 1. Select the corresponding metal cutting nozzle or non-metallic cutting nozzle, screw it to the lower end of the T-shaped connector, and then clamp the T-shaped end of the T-shaped connector on the tubular support through the bolt and the cap on the lower end face.
Step 2: Turn on the power, connect to the controller, enter the cutting parameter setting, select the corresponding metal or non-metal cutting state, the controller will automatically collect the metal or non-metal cutting data, and form a man-machine dialogue interface.
Step 3: Enter the type, specification and thickness of the plate to be cut according to the prompt, and the controller will automatically select the appropriate cutting speed according to the metal or non-metal cutting database.
Step 4. If non-metallic cutting is selected, the Z-axis follow-up system is turned off, and the controller prompts to adjust the distance from the nozzle to the plate to be cut, including; loosen the lock nut used to fix the cutting gun, adjust the height of the cutting gun, Make the distance from the nozzle to the surface of the plate to be cut meet the requirements of the system prompt, and then tighten the lock nut.
If metal cutting is selected, the controller prompts to turn on the Z-axis servo system, and the cutting gun automatically lifts to the focal length adjustment height according to the metal cutting database data.
Step 5. According to the data prompted by the controller, adjust the focal length of the cutting gun, which includes: first, rotate the four positioning screws to make the nozzle move in the horizontal direction to ensure that the laser beam is exported from the center of the nozzle hole; then, manually rotate the tubular support , adjust the focal length until a focused light spot appears on the surface of the plate to be cut under the nozzle, then tighten the fastening nut, and the focal length adjustment is completed.
Step 6. Exit the setting interface, input the cutting graphics, and the machine will start cutting automatically until the cutting is completed.
Step 7. The system automatically maintains the setting parameters of this cutting for use in cutting again.