Jan 21, 2017 Feb 13, 2023 Cherry 826
CNC milling machine processing is to divide the motion coordinates of the tool and the workpiece into the smallest unit, that is, the minimum displacement. According to the requirements of the workpiece program, the numerical control system moves each coordinate by several minimum displacements, so as to realize the relative movement between the tool and the workpiece to complete the processing of the parts.
In addition to the characteristics of ordinary milling machine processing, CNC milling processing has the following characteristics:
1. Parts processing has strong adaptability and flexibility, and can process parts with particularly complex contours or difficult to control sizes, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc.
2. It can process parts that cannot be processed by ordinary machine tools or are difficult to process, such as complex curve parts described by mathematical models and three-dimensional space surface parts.
3. It can process parts that need to be processed by multiple processes after one clamping and positioning.
4. High processing precision, stable and reliable processing quality. In addition, CNC machining also avoids operator errors.
5. High degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Conducive to production management automation.
6. High production efficiency. CNC milling machines generally do not need to use special process equipment such as special fixtures. When changing workpieces, it is only necessary to call the processing program, clamping tools and adjustment tool data stored in the CNC device, thus greatly shortening the production. cycle. Secondly, the CNC milling machine has the functions of milling machine, boring machine, and drilling machine, which makes the process highly concentrated and greatly improves production efficiency. In addition, the spindle speed and feed speed of the CNC milling machine are both infinitely variable, so it is beneficial to choose the best cutting amount.
Applied Materails: Mainly applied in various types of mold and model processing on man-made stone, copper, aluminum, iron, plastic and wood.
Applied Industries: Metal molds, bronze, embossed mold, wooden mold, three-dimensional model making and jewellery industry.
Once You MakeYour Choice, Don't Agonize Over It.Get Your Free Quote